Included in the Game Range Software Add-On:
- Barrel & Bomb Outbreak – shoot barrels and bombs that are coming your way in this wild west scenario!
- Charging Drill – up to six B27 (torso) target silhouettes that charge directly at you! We dare you to try and stop them
- Master Blaster: The concept of the popular “Fruit Ninja” app but use a firearm instead!
- Ring of Targets: hit moving targets that turn faster at every new stage, be careful not to shoot the “no shoot” targets!
- Steel Targets- Animal Edition: practice your hunting skills within the comfort of your own home.
- Gunslinger- This is a great test of your shooting skill as you shoot targets, keeping them up in the air long enough to score points. But... don't shoot the bombs!
- Saloon Shootout- Train to be the quickest and most accurate wild west marksman in a series of western themed challenges!
- Shooting Gallery- Similar to the shooting gallery challenges you find at carnivals, challenge your friends to see who can land the high score!
- Turkey Trot- Try to hit these tricky gobblers before they fly out of sight!
- Zombie Shooter- A fun whimsical take on some good old fashion Zombie shooting. Don't forget head shots only!
The Game Range Alpha is available only as an add on to the Smokeless Range®. Customers must have the Smokeless Range® and camera in order to use this software.
Download the Game Range Alpha and try for free today!
- Additional Information
Patent Number No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Kids Love It
- I got this add on for my smokeless range for my kids, and they loved it. It was also a good way to start teaching them gun safety and the basics. Very pleased with purchase!
Height: 1 inches
Width: 1 inches
Depth: 1 inches
Weight: 0.5 poundsSmokeless Range Minimum SpecificationsSetup Requirements:
Computer minimum requirements:
- Click here to see more setup detail in our General Setup Database
- Room with controlled lighting and No Sunlight and No harsh lights over screen or in the view of the camera.
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 PC that meets min. spec. (See below)
- Video projector capable of 1280x720 minimum resolution and 2000 to 3500 ANSI Lumens for an 8 ft to 12 ft wide image. Please see our FAQ on Projector selection here Projector FAQ (Please note that the size of the image and the ambient room light will also determine what is needed for a proper setup) (Cheap LED Projectors from Amazon and eBay will not work. They advertise high lumens but are really only about 80 ANSI Lumens)
- White (1.1 gain max) projection screen (No silver screen) or flat, non-glossy, white wall
- recommended projected screen size 8ft to 12ft wide (Note: A smaller than 8 ft wide image size may require lowering your projector brightness if it is over 3000 lumens.)
- 650nm Red or 780nm IR training laser
- If using a TV you will need this material flat over the screen Click Here for Material (Caution! Do not block any cooling vents on your TV with this material or you could overheat and damage your TV.)
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 PC built no earlier than 2015 (Does not run on a Mac) Windows 10 preferable.
- Graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher.
- Processor: Intel i5-3320M Gen 3 and better or AMD Ryzen 5 APU with Vega GPU (not G model) and better.
- Processor Recommended: Intel i7 and better or AMD Ryzen 7 APU with Vega GPU and better.
- RAM Memory: 8GB RAM DDR2 or more
- Graphics Card: Intel HD or better (Must support a minimum of 1280x720 resolution)
- Disk Space: Minimum for just the Smokeless Range with no Add-ons is 500MB or more. The more add-ons you load the more space you will need. Example, VST Pro with 65 scenes needs 3GB of Hard Disk space.
- VST Pro and Smokeless Range add-ons require more hard drive space. It is recommended to have at least 10 gig of free space as a starting point, but this is dependant on how many videos you have loaded as well as how many Pro level add-ons you have loaded.
- USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port (Note: Only specific USB Extenders will work with the camera. Please visit our Knowledge Base and search USB to find a link to know good extenders.)
- HDMI or VGA port on PC for TV or projector connection (Cannot connect the PC to the Projector with a USB cable)