- Smokeless Range Shooting Simulator Software License (10 drills included)
- Standard Throw High Speed Camera
Marksmanship drills include: Transitional Drills, Tracking Drills, Speed Drills, Moving Targets and Matching drills
Recreational training drills include: Dueling Tree, Trap Shooting, Target Shooting, Can Toss and Bomb Blast
*If you are using the Smokeless Range® with Airsoft Pistols, you are require to use an infrared SureStrikeTM Vibration Cartridge
FREE 2 WEEK DEMO'S AVAILABLE! - Visit www.smokelessdownload.com for more info
- Additional Information
Patent Number No
Customer Reviews 6 item(s)
- LOVE THIS SIMULATOR!
- I am very happy with what we have bought. Me and my little bro saved up our money and bought this as a Christmas present for our dad. We have not given it to him yet, but I tried the software on our laptop using the mouse as the gun and it runs as smooth as butter. MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE COMPUTER, PROJECTOR, AND PROJECTOR SCREEN REQUIREMENTS BEFORE PURCHASING! The customer service and tech support employees are very friendly and helpful and will help you with any needs. I LOVE this software! Highly recommend for any law enforcement, military, or church security personnel! This is the best sim for the money, and is highly affordable! Thx Laser Ammo!
- Very pleased
We have been using the smokeless range and the video scenario trainer in classes, and personally for close to a year now.
It is a great product, easy to use and transport. Every student that uses the video scenario trainer learns valuable lessons about themselves.
I had to use their customer support after a failed attempt to add extra targets. The issue was totally operator error. Customer service was stellar! 5 Stars just for that!
- Excellent system... Highly recommended
- I thoroughly enjoy using the smokeless range virtual shooting simulator. For $499 this is an outstanding value and pays for itself after several uses within one year. I average about $30-$40 everytime I go to my local gun range so in the long run this system will save you a lot of money. Everytime I use the target shooting drills and moving drills my sight alignment, sight picture, trigger press and overall accuracy is getting better and better. I love the fact that this system is versatile and you can add different add ons such as the VST pro scenario training software to train for use of force situations. This program could very likely save your life and I highly recommend ordering one not only if you own a firearm but carry one.
- Awesome training and fun to use!
I use the Laser Ammo Smokeless Range and the SF25-PLTP M&P Training Pistol to conduct training for the Safety Team at my church. Coupled with the Video Scenario Trainer Pro software from the Laser Ammo website, these make for the best quality affordable judgmental shooting training I've found in 10 years of leading my team.
Using the Smokeless Range Software has enabled me to provide outstanding training on marksmanship and decisional shooting. Updated and new scenarios are provided free of charge! Personally speaking, my targets used to look a lot like a shotgun pattern. Now, after just a couple months of using the system, I'm clearing the center of my targets out, so it certainly translates from the laser pistol with no recoil to a real pistol at a shooting range. In addition to being awesome training, it's just plain fun to use!
- I like what I see.
- I downloaded the free trial version (mouse input only) and I am very impressed with the program, I am currently saving every penny I can to buy it. I wish it was more affordable so I could buy one for every member of my family.
- Very Pleased
After receiving the Smokeless Range I installed the software with ease. I was able to calibrate the camera that came with the purchase and I was ready to start training. Yes, within less than 15 min. training had begun. The software actually went beyond my expectations. There is so many different scenarios and options to increase your shooting experience. I took two of my kids and a friends kid to practice all scenarios to see if any problems would arise. That way I could work out any bugs before I start using it in my business for teaching firearms safety and Concealed Carry classes. To my surprise I noticed the children had started to improve on there shooting skills by the end of the day.
I would highly recommend the Smokeless Range for not just other firearms instructors but also anyone that would like to save money at home to practice before heading out to the range.
I would also recommend the purchase of the Open Range software as well. You can make your own course of fire from basic to the complex with ease.
I give this product 5 out of 5 stars and the price is not bad at all for the quality of the product you receive.
Height: 3 inches
Width: 9.5 inches
Depth: 7 inches
Weight: 2 poundsSmokeless Range Minimum SpecificationsSetup Requirements:
Computer minimum requirements:
- Click here to see more setup detail in our General Setup Database
- Room with controlled lighting and No Sunlight and No harsh lights over screen or in the view of the camera.
- Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 PC that meets min. spec. (See below)
- Video projector capable of 1280x720 minimum resolution and 2000 to 3500 ANSI Lumens for an 8 ft to 12 ft wide image. Please see our FAQ on Projector selection here Projector FAQ (Please note that the size of the image and the ambient room light will also determine what is needed for a proper setup) (Cheap LED Projectors from Amazon and eBay will not work. They advertise high lumens but are really only about 80 ANSI Lumens)
- White (1.1 gain max) projection screen (No silver screen) or flat, non-glossy, white wall
- recommended projected screen size 8ft to 12ft wide (Note: A smaller than 8 ft wide image size may require lowering your projector brightness if it is over 3000 lumens.)
- 650nm Red or 780nm IR training laser
- If using a TV you will need this material flat over the screen Click Here for Material (Caution! Do not block any cooling vents on your TV with this material or you could overheat and damage your TV.)
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10 PC built no earlier than 2015 (Does not run on a Mac) Windows 10 preferable.
- Graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher.
- Processor: Intel i5-3320M Gen 3 and better or AMD Ryzen 5 APU with Vega GPU (not G model) and better.
- Processor Recommended: Intel i7 and better or AMD Ryzen 7 APU with Vega GPU and better.
- RAM Memory: 8GB RAM DDR2 or more
- Graphics Card: Intel HD or better (Must support a minimum of 1280x720 resolution)
- Disk Space: Minimum for just the Smokeless Range with no Add-ons is 500MB or more. The more add-ons you load the more space you will need. Example, VST Pro with 65 scenes needs 3GB of Hard Disk space.
- VST Pro and Smokeless Range add-ons require more hard drive space. It is recommended to have at least 10 gig of free space as a starting point, but this is dependant on how many videos you have loaded as well as how many Pro level add-ons you have loaded.
- USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port (Note: Only specific USB Extenders will work with the camera. Please visit our Knowledge Base and search USB to find a link to know good extenders.)
- HDMI or VGA port on PC for TV or projector connection (Cannot connect the PC to the Projector with a USB cable)