I-MTTS (5 operational modes):
- Stand Alone – Shoot, hear and see your shots on each target separately
- Steel-Plate Shooting – Shoot all targets as fast as you can
- Chase the Ball – Tactically train by working on transitional drills around the room, identifying your threat target and shooting the bright-green LED moving between the targets
- Shoot/No-Shoot – Shoot only the moving green target that lights for two seconds at a time, or get penalized when hitting the red one.
- Double-Speed Shoot/No-Shoot – Advanced level of drill four, for more proficient, faster shooters