Combine the LaserPET™ electronic target and any SureStrike™ Laser Cartridge for the ultimate training experience!
The LaserPET™ electronic target includes:
- LaserPET™ electronic target
- AAA batteries
- User Guide
- 5 target cards
4 operational modes:
- Hit counter (P1) - Count and hear your consecutive hits.
- Shot timer/Fast Draw (P2) - Track your reaction time from buzzer to hit.
- Speed Shooting (P3) - Counts how many times you can hit the target in 5 seconds.
- Double Tap/ Cowboy Action (P4) - Work on your timing between shots. Timer will start after tour first shot and stop after your next one. Perfect for double-tap training or for a revolver training change/ stress simulations—for more realistic training, simulate stress or magazine changes for the first 4 seconds, and subsequently count how many times you can hit the target within 5 seconds.
The LaserPET™ electronic target features:
- 1.8"X1.8" laser sensor
- Bright numeric LED display
- Tripod and wall mounts
- AAA battery operated
*SureStrikeTM 9mm cartridge not included
**LaserPET will not read Infrared (IR) Lasers
- Additional Information
Patent Number No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- It pays itself off in two range visits, & could save your life.
I'm amazed there's no reviews here on the home site. There's tons of 5 star reviews on Amazon, and a measly 2 reviews less than 4 stars, and those two people clearly misunderstand the application of this training device.
Because of those excellent reviews, I purchased the unit.
I wish I could properly convey the absolute necessity of this LASERPET training target. A necessity unknown to me until I started using it. I figured it would just be more fun than simple dry firing with the red caps (and it's absolutely more fun, by a huge factor, but it's so much more than just fun).
There's 4 modes to choose from, each rapidly honing a specific skill, extremely useful whether for competitions or real self-defense scenarios. It's pocket size portable, only takes seconds to setup, and the various target options can be swapped with a swipe of your hand.
I recommend this even if you have a backyard range, and an eternal supply of free ammo with which to practice.
In the time it takes you to get setup on your backyard range, you could have already fired 50 practice "shots" indoors with this trainer. With the auto reset trigger unit now offered by SureStrike, you could have fired 150.
With just 5 or 10 minutes of practice each day, the LASERPET Electronic training target has improved my abilities 10x more in a single year, than the previous 5 years of twice weekly range visits. Obviously I still go to the range, but only once every week or two, and my skill on paper has increased in constant parallel with the skill during this laser training.
Eye control, breath control, stability, trigger squeeze, muscle control, strength and memory.
You know the saying- Aim small, miss small. Through this training method, I've begun aiming tiny, and rarely missing.
- Make your practice effective
- I have been using this for over a year now and I really like knowing that my dry/laser fire drills are on target. Without the feedback from this target I could easily be training bad habits into muscle memory instead of good ones. Bad trigger control or bad grip and you find out right away. Look at the target and not the front sight and it will remind you by staying blank in mode 1 or counting away in mode 2. Move the barrel on fast double action pulls and the target will let you know in mode 3 and 4.
- 4 Star target!!!!
- Love this target!! I have it permanently set up on a book case and train two or three times a week with my Glock 19. I use program P2 mostly. I have recommended this target to almost everyone in my gun club!
Height: 2.25 inches
Width: 5.25 inches
Depth: 5.75 inches
Weight: 1.2 pounds