How does it work?
After receiving complete specifications from the customer, Laser Ammo will configure the PCB to receive the sensor interface type chosen. Thus, Laser Ammo will program the microcontroller, install requested laser module including wavelength, output power and collimation. If needed, Laser Ammo will also supply customer's designed mounting brackets and/or adhesive. Once configured, the customer receives the custom kit and self-installs.
- Available laser wavelength: 635nm, 650nm, 780nm, 850nm, 905nm, 980nm
- Laser output power: 0.8mw to 7.5mw
- Narrow or wide beam collimation
- Environmental durability: IP65
- Vibration sensor, programmable sensitivity and response
- Input connector (2 wires to jack, programmable response): tact switch, REED, switch, trigger switch
- Adjustable elevation and windage
- Dimensions: L 62mm, W 27mm H 20mm (not including picatinny)
- Battery: CR14250
Examples of Programable Features:
- Pre-defined shooter ID's by length or binary code
- MILES code - including distinct SPID
- Constant pulsing, single different length pulse when trigger is pulled
Prices vary according to specification and volume - starting from as low as $352 for a minimum of 15 units (Additional programming or custom fees may apply).
- Additional Information
Patent Number No