The KWA M226 PTP used by various law enforcement agencies and military units from around the world. It features a fully functional decocker on the left side allowing users to safely release the hammer with a chambered round. An accessory rail allows the user to add an array of attachments to better adapt to many combat situations. Powered by the reliable NS2 gas system, the KWA M226 PTP is a fully capable combative training tool for both servicemen and civilians.The KWA M226 PTP operates in both single and double action.
* Laser Ammo SPIDER will work with other Green Gas or CO2 powered airsoft training pistols with a Picatinny Rail, but will not work with spring-activated airsoft training pistols.
** Using the Spider with an Airsoft gun might revoke the airsoft warranty. Please refer to your manufacturer user guide regarding warranty.
- Additional Information
Patent Number No
Barcode and Item:
858981006302 RETP-M226 (Red)
M3 with 0.35mm threading (nonstandard)
2.5mm Allen/Hex key
1.5mm Allen/Hex key
Laser 650nm – 780nm
High accuracy - Quick and easy alignment with windage and elevation
Blowback simulates an operational firearm (about 30% of a real firearm)
Activates all electronic targets, training software and simulators
Magazine simulates loaded weight magazine
Perfect for concealed carry or pistol firing technique training
100% safe to use anytime anywhere
Great for Force on Force training
Available in different configurations to fit MILES, tactical vests and Simulators.
– Length: 203.00mm
– Height: 141.00mm
– Outer Barrel Length: 119.00mm
– Inner Barrel Length: 95.00mm
– Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
– Magazine Capacity: 25 Rounds
– Weight (with mag): 1.09kg
– Velocity: 340-350 FPS, Green Gas / 360-380 FPS, Black Gas
– Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
– Gas system: New Structure 2
– Propellant: Green Gas