The new 2017 KWA M226-LE provides a fresh update to one of KWA’s most popular GBB pistols. An upgrade from etched markings to stamped markings on the slide give this new version a more realistic feel, while a switch to a matte black frame finish off the modern frame. Most notably, this 2017 version will feature an authentic HOGUE® Monogrip® to give the M226 a more aggressive look and superior handling.
Used by various law enforcement agencies and military units from around the world, the M226 also features a fully functional decocker on the left side allowing users to safely release the hammer with a chambered round, as well as a fully functional slide catch and magazine catch. An accessory rail allows the user to add an array of attachments to better adapt to many combat situations. Powered by the reliable NS2 gas system, the KWA M226-LE is a fully capable combative training tool for both servicemen and civilians.
* Laser Ammo SPIDER will work with other Green Gas or CO2 powered airsoft training pistols with a Picatinny Rail, but will not work with spring-activated airsoft training pistols.
** Using the Spider with an Airsoft gun might revoke the airsoft warranty. Please refer to your manufacturer user guide regarding warranty.
- Additional Information
Patent Number No
Barcode and Item:
858981006302 RETP-M226 (Red Laser)
858981006319 RETP-M226-IR (IR Laser)
M3 with 0.35mm threading (nonstandard)
2.5mm Allen/Hex key
1.5mm Allen/Hex key
Laser 650nm – 780nm
High accuracy - Quick and easy alignment with windage and elevation
Blowback simulates an operational firearm (about 30% of a real firearm)
Activates all electronic targets, training software and simulators
Magazine simulates loaded weight magazine
Perfect for concealed carry or pistol firing technique training
100% safe to use anytime anywhere
Great for Force on Force training
Available in different configurations to fit MILES, tactical vests and Simulators.
– Length: 203.00mm
– Height: 141.00mm
– Outer Barrel Length: 119.00mm
– Inner Barrel Length: 95.00mm
– Inner Barrel Diameter: 6.05mm
– Magazine Capacity: 25 Rounds
– Weight (with mag): 1.09kg
– Velocity: 340-350 FPS, Green Gas / 360-380 FPS, Black Gas
– Energy Output (with 0.20g BB): 1.07 Joules
– Gas system: New Structure 2
– Propellant: Green Gas